POST TENSIONING DUCT MACHINE
- Sente Machine
Post-tensioning is a method of producing prestressed concrete, masonry and other structural elements. The term prestressing is used to describe the process of introducing internal forces (or stress) into a concrete or masonry element during the construction process in order to counteract the external loads that will be applied when the structure is put into use (known as service loads).
Advantage of The Machine:
- Two pieces 6m long ducts can be produced per minute or 750 pieces in a working day.
- Fully automatıc operation, no adjustment required.
- The safety devices built into the machine eliminates the risk of all personal injuries.catalog page
- POWER : 3 KW
- AIR PRESSURE: 6 Bar
- AIR CONSUMPTION : 10 L/dk
- BEADING QTY: 4
- SHEET THICKNESS : 0,3 mm - 0,5 mm Galvaniz
- CUT TYPE : PLASMA CUT
- SHEET WIDTH : 78 mm
- DIAMETER RANGE : Ø 40 - Ø 135 mm